Services & Pricing
You’ll get peace of mind, and professional, affordable, trusted, loving care for your pets in the comfort and security of their home when you are out-of-town, at work, or not able to be there.
For Faster Service, Call (321) 759-6743
- meals, fresh water, treats
- walking, exercise
- cuddling and comforting
- litter box, kennel, and bedding maintenance
- bird, hamster, gerbil, rabbit etc. cage maintenance
- administering medicine(s)
- overnight visits available
- Pick up newspaper and mail
- Water plants
- Trash container placement for pick up
- Home sercurity checks (adjusting lights, blinds)
Concierge & Pet Taxi
- Pick up and drop off your pet to the veterinarian or groomer.
- Wait for them to return them to you.
- Take your pet to a public conveyer (train, airplane).
- Pick up supplies and deliver them to you
We will come to your home prior to your trip to meet you and your pets, to pick up keys to your home, and to discuss additional services. No charge is applied to this initial visit.
We require two sets of keys to be made available during your home visit: the first for your primary pet sitter and the second kept in our office. Typically we keep keys for future pet sitting, but we can return your key after the service is complete. There is a $10 key pick-up fee for future pet sitting.
Our policy is to visit your pet(s) while you are away at least once a day for cats and twice a day for dogs. This allows us to address any minor emergency, either with your pet or your home, before it becomes a major emergency. You will have both a primary pet sitter and a secondary pet sitter. In the event your primary pet sitter is unavailable, your secondary pet sitter is familiar with your home and your pets and can fill in if necessary.
A contract is provided stipulating:
- you and your pet’s individual needs
- listing your emergency contact information
- consent for Medical Care in the event of a medical emergency
- evacuation plan in case of hurricane
- 1/2 hour $18.00
- each consecutive 1/2 hour after the first 1/2 hour is $10
- up to three pets. For additional pets prices are available case by case
- required minimum of one visit a day for cats and two visits a day for dogs
- payment is due prior to service. An invoice will be sent by email or regular mail.
- due to high demand during holidays visits are 20 minutes at regular price
- 7pm to 7am stay $75
- 5pm to 9am extended stay $90
- flat fee overnight stay $80
- injections, medications, wound care $5.00 per pet per occurrence
- local transport $35 round trip.
- wait for pet $10 per 1/2 hour
- public conveyer requires personalized quote
If you are outside our regular working area or have special needs please contact us and we will try to meet your needs or refer you to a professional pet sitter that can.